Sunday, September 20, 2009

June 10, 2009

Well that whole global warming thing isn't working out too well is it. Now I just need to pray that the rain stops so Dad can cut and bail his hay. Ha Ha!! I love Mandi, make sure you send me a letter twice a week telling me that everyone is alright, I was freakin out this week cause I don't know how Dad, Grandpa and the kids are doing. Even if that's all the letter says. Things here are much better now, the swine flu has ran it's course in our zone and we are all back and out of isolation. Well the four that left are, on kid had to go home, it was really hard cause he was a great friend of mio. Yeah I sent it all in Spanish, (he's talking about a letter to Norm she's learning Espanol) when I get home I'll teach her all the Spanish conj and everything. She'll love it!!I love it, I taught a lesson in strictly Spanish yesterday, and I did most the teaching cause my comp is strugglin a little with the language, but it was awesome, I didn't know a word or two, but for the most part the words just flowed out of my mouth. and I knew exactly how to answer most of their questions. Sometimes I get lost though. Haha. Yeah my English is terrible now though, it's awful, I can't say any big words anymore. Everything I say is just plain and straight up. No neat adjectives or anything. But I hear that it's a good sign. I can't wait to get home and talk to David Bingham. Ha! nobody else will know whats going on. We'll have our own conversations. But half our mission zone is going to Tampico Mexico so it's neat. Elder Heppler is sending him a message from me so.. but yeah, one month left before I go to Honduras, the Spanish is alright I'm trying to learn 40 verbs a day, so if that goes well I should be pretty fluent by time llavar , or arrive.

I love you
and peace out:)
Elder Beckstead

Letter to Chris White:

The Spanish is going pretty good. I'm learning aroungd 40 vocab words a day, but I'm not sure most of them are sticking. But I'm reading the scriptures daily in Spanish and so far that has helped me out a TON. The flu epidemic is nearly over, and all my friends are home and safe in their dorms instead of isolation. The MTC is great. Elder Bednar came and spoke last night, he was sooooooooooooooooawesome. I loved it, and I had to pee really bad throughout the entire time as well, so you know it was good if I stayed that long. You know I love to write ya. I miss Jesse. I miss him a ton. I am glad I finally got a hold of him. Well have a great one, love ya all. La iglesia de jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias es verdidera.
Elder Beckstead out

No comments:

Post a Comment