Monday, September 21, 2009

July 14, 2009

Made It to Honduras Tegucigalpa

Yeah we landed and all is well, It's way cool here everything is sooo different. I haven't met my comp yet, but I will tomorrow morning. The Pres is awesome. He's so happy it's always great to be around him. It's so different here. People speak so fast it drives me nuts. I've been able to talk and understand a little bit, but not very much. When people talk slow I get it, but I still need to build my vocab a lot. But I'm kinda surprised how much I really do know. But yeah, I'm really excited to get out in the field here tomorrow. I think we are all going tracking as soon as I'm sone with this e-mail. But I'm not for sure, I dunno my area or anything hasta tomorrow. Then I'll let you know next week, or when I write back next time. But the food is great so far and we ate at McDonalds last night and it was cleaner then the ones in our towns.hahahaha. Alright, well I gotta go, love you all and you'll get another e-mail next week I hope.
Well Love Ya
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment