Sunday, September 20, 2009

Farewell and MTC











He finished up at ISU on May 8th, Farewell was on May 10th, then on to the MTC on Wednesday May 13, 2009. That happened so fast.






His first letter said:



Dear Familia,






The first day at the MTC was a very spiritual one. I can't believe I had to say the prayer at orientation. That was soooo awkward. My Companions name is Elder Crabb. he bore his testimony and I couldn't believe what faith he had in the gospel. Tell everyone I love them. When we said our goodbye's I don't think I have ever felt so close to dad. Make sure that he knows that I love him and that I want a personal letter from him each week. Same with Peyton and all the other little rascalls. Don't miss me too much allright.






Adius






Mitch Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment