Sunday, September 20, 2009

July 1, 2009

So...I saw all but like two Aposles. It was way awesome. Elder Holland spoke to us and I sat on the like fifth row, at that fireside alone there were seven Apostles. It was so crazy, I loved it. But that was only for last weekend, now it's all back to the same, this week I'm gonna be really busy with class and then next week we will be teaching most of the time yea in Spanish. We had a progressing investigator here too, who was just a teacher that was acting like an investigator out in the field. So that has been pretty cool. But I'm pretty stoked, next week is gonna be so easy, then it's off to the Central Americas. I'm pretty stoked about that. So....
So tell Hawk Happy Birthday for me. I miss him. I got your pictures and they look awesome. Were gonna have to spend a lot of time at Downatta when I get home n 2 years Ha Ha Ha wow. But it's all good. So I got your package today tor the 4th of July. Thank you so much for that. It's awesome, we all loved it. But I didn't get that letter from the President. so...Well I do not have much to say right now and next week will be about the same, but the week after you'll get a huge e-mail with all you could possibly imagine. I wish I had more to say but that is it.

Love Ya
Elder Beckstead

e-mail from Chris White

Howdy

Well the Spanish is getting better. I forgot to mention this earlier in my moms e-mail so you should mention it to her, but a BYU football player taught our class the other day He was soooooo cool. Then he also taught me in a te so that was pretty great too, He's so stinking big, its incredible. But gimmi 3 years and ill open him. HA HA jk
Well I'm praying for ya!
Mucho Amor
E Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment