Monday, September 21, 2009

July 27, 2009

Darbi was born on July 23, 2009 after 7 nephews a niece!!!:)Colby and Darbi

OMG I want to be there to hold my neice soo bad, so I'm postponing my mission for a little while and coming home. hahahaha just kidding you can stop freaking out mom! So I can't stop looking at her pictures and I can't wait to hold her in two years. ha ha she'll be cuter then anyway. :( But anyway, yeah I baptized a little boy named Junior. I have photo's of it that I will try to send here in a second. I hope I will be able to do it, but I'm not sure. So we've been workin pretty hard to get a bunch of people back to church and last week we had the highest attendance in church in a while. I just hope we can keep it up.
It's such a culture shock here. haha I'm not too fond of the whole bucket shower thing, but ill get used to it. Anyway our zone is awesome and today the gringos in our zone are gonna take on the gringos in the other zone here in Chuluteca in basketball. Yea I'm pretty stoked about that. I think the Latinos are facin off in soccer too!! That reminds me, the other day all the gringos played the latinos in soccer, and the gringos won. haha the latinos were pretty upset. But it's some good times I love p-days because of that.
So one elder here is from Boise and knows one of the kids that I payed ball with. So it's nice so far. I have lost all my fat in my face and in my butt due to much sweating, but I haven't lost any muscle. It's cool, I feel like I felt in High School a year ago, but yeah it's awesome. I dunno what else to say right now, we do have some new investigators that we are gonna try to make a baptism date this week So that's cool too! But we stay really busy and that's a good thing.
I love ya and peace out!!!
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment