Monday, December 6, 2010

Whitewashing a new area: La Villa De San Fransisco

Howdy family,

Well its good to hear that your all missin me. I miss you all too, this whole Christmas spirit in Honduras makes me miss you all that much more, but at the same time I know that what I'm doing is the most important thing in this world. So that kinda helps a bit, but I'll be home next year so don't even worry about it.
So how are y'all doing, How bout them Pirates, and hows it looking for the basketball team this year???
SO you liked the connection letter huh??? well I think its gonna be my last one so I had to load it with some good stuff.
So its good to hear that the football tradition is still alive there at home, It's pretty interesting to see everyone and there opinions on where they want me to go, I didn't see to many people that said USU but thats all good. Well see what ends up happening there. Regardless the decision will be made after the mission. Like the week after the mission, ahaha
OK so about the changes, So here in Honduras I got a change, sort of.. I'm still with Elder Mcallster but we changed areas, we're whitewashing into a place called La villa de san fransisco. Its a cool little place and the members are really cool and willin to work. We just have to give them a little bit of a púsh and lead them into the right direction. Kinda like a blind person that has tons of energy. So this is gonna be really interesting..
I think well have a lot of success, and pray for it daily so I'm excted..
So I got your protein that you all sent me and I love it. Thank you all so much for that, I love it. But the clothes I havent gotten them yet, and I also got a package from Deon, I loved it by the way. Tell her thank you!!
haha I was pretty excited about Kade too, haha hes a neat dude. I bet he';s gonna love his mission there in So Dakota.
SO im soo excited to talk to you all on Christmas, only 19 more days, haha I guess, SO i'll fill you in more about that after, I would kinda like to chat with Jesse again too, that would be sweet. And of course the usual as well.
Well thank you all for the prayers and everything. Just know that I'm missin you all every day more and more. I love you all and hope things are going well. have A GREAT WEEK.
Love you
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment