Monday, March 8, 2010

3/8/2010 Staying Busy

Fam
I'm sooo stoked you got to meet Jonnny, that dude was a stud here in the mission and pretty much my first good friend that I had here in the mission, he helped me through some really good times. (Jonny-Elder Roberts just returned from Teguz and we met up with him the other day-he's a great kid and I am glad he was there to help Elder Beckstead through some hard times)
The work is moving forward, I called E brown(from Hyde Park) the other day when I had a little bit of time and we chatted for a few minutes about the mission, he's super lucky cause his area is super chill and they always have alot of success there. Its super cool.I talked to his comp too and told him the importance of patience. I dont think anyone really realizes how hard it is to learn a language. It's super hard.

Ok but yeah I have 8 min now so I have to hurry.
So the work here is good and the mission is good too. It's hard and I'm super busy every single day and more and more work keeps piling up. But were movin forward and advancing. I can honestly say that my area is improving a ton. It's sooo cool to see success and see the changes in some peoples lives. Honduras is still Honduras, it's hot and humid and very, very active. Pretty dangerous but I won't talk about that haha!!
Tell all my boys (7 nephews)I love them and all that fun stuff. and as for the pics. I didnt get the chance to recieve them. So next week Ok. I'm gonna try to put some pics up but it's just that I have no time, so next week ok????
I love you all very, very much and keep moving forward. The church is true, and we need to spread the word. Keep up the good work and I love you all soo much.

p.s tell jonny im gettin fatter ok???

Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment