Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Change??? Back to TEGUZ

He was transfered to Monjaras that is in the South about 2 weeks ago. It is around 6 hours from Tegucigalpa. It seems weird that they would move him so soon. I do know he will be eating better, and he will not mind that!!

How goes the Battle family?? So whats going on there in Idaho, My humble awesome amazing home. Well here all is good, but I have a lot to tell you all today. OK so I at first had a change to a place called Monjaras, and I was there for 2 weeks, with a comp named Edler Diaz from Honduras, now I'm with an Elder Roberts in Teguz. So yeah thats the update now, they called me last night at like 10 PM to tell me that too. So this morning I woke up at 3 and came here to Teguz. so thats where I'm at. So yeah its pretty cool. And yeah thats what happened. Now I'm here in Teguz again, so thats cool, but my time in Monjaras was really, really cool. We worked very very hard. and we were gonna have like 8 baptisms, but its all good, Elder Diaz will have all those baptisms and I have to start all over again with a new area.But im not complaining at all, I'm actually really stoked about it. It should be an amazing opportunity. How is everyone else doing? Tell Jodee thank you very, very much for the email, and that its great to here from her, and tell dad I love his emails. haha his spelling is very very interesting. But yeah I love you all sooo much and that is the lowdown on my situation here in Honduras.Love you all AND TELL MY BOYS I LOVE THEM!!
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment