Monday, November 23, 2009

Missionary Connection Newsletter Entry

November 23, to all the West Side Missionaries
ey que hay missionaries
The first thing I have to say to all of you is this, It is a pleasure to have had the opportunity and privilege of growing up with each and every one of you, and at this moment I just want to use this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the examples that you all are, have been, and will be in my life. What a pleasure to have been able to grow up with each and every one of you.I may only have about 7 months in the mission here in Honduras, but I can tell you all that I really, really do have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can tell each and every one of you all that I know without a doubt that this is the one true church in the world. And I am very thankful to have been a member and to have the chance to grow up in the church all my life. Even though at times I wasn't the best young cat.Well I guess as you all can see I have changed, ALOT. I think Sid put it perfect in the last connection letter. I' m still me and can joke around and have fun like everyone else, but I just have such a higher perspective on life right now and I actually do have a testimony of the plan of salvation.I want to tell you all that we are in the work most important in the world and for being so, we will all be blessed. I want to tell you all that I love you and once again thank you soo much for the examples you all are in my life.I look forward to seeing you all in two years.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment