Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009

Well heres the news.
No we do not set clocks bad here, but nobody really arrives anywhere on time anyway. so.....
But yeah all is well, I really don't know why you are scared. I don't really feel any diffferent right now, so don't worry. It's not as bad as it seems on the TV. (I was worried about the President taking control again) So was just thinking that Cole Richards is here in Honduras right now. That's freakin crazy huh. Haha that dude is here.
So yeah about the young women and relief society, tell them not to marry someone unless they are a RM. Haha it's a joke kinda, but it is really true. It's amazing the things people learn out here in the mission. We learn things that not only help us with the gospel, but with how to be a dad and how to be a better person, and especially patience. I only have like 6 months here and I already realize so many different and new things. But yeah as for Leiza, I'll write you next week that note. People are pushing me to finish so I have to finish fast. HaHa we are gonna go play soccer I guess.
But don't worry at all, I'm safe and I'm gonna stay safe till I get home. I 'm glad you liked the pictures. I'm gonna leave my area here really soon. Well I hope.
Tell dad I'll be home in 2 years to go fishin with him. Tell Tyson the whole pumkin thing really is a great way to get rid of the stress and feelings of dispair.
But yeah that is all the time I have for today. Love you all and talk to you next week
PEACEOUT
Love
Elder Beckstead




No comments:

Post a Comment