Monday, October 5, 2009

Still in Triunfo-hauling water from the well!!

Groundbreaking for the Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple 9-15-09
Picture of the future Honduras Tegucigalpa Temple


Well hola y que tal,

I'm still here in Honduras and alive. Right now nothing really is happening, so don't worry. All is well and I'm thinking we are not gonna see problems, the Lord wouldn't build a temple if he knew there would be problems here in the future. (Check out the Temple and the Ground Breaking Ceremony) Even though they didn't mention it in conference. Well I'm, still here in Triunfo, tomorrow we'll find out if we have changes or not. I'm prayin I'll have a change. I'm really bord of my area and I really don't like my comp, so we were going to have a baptizm but my comp went to the ladies house and fought with her so she didn't let her son get baptized.(Mitch was really excited to baptize a ten year old boy) I don't really wanna talk about that though. He's really buggin me. And we don't talk cause we don't fall well with each other. hahaha but yeah so we get 161 dollars or 3000 limps on our card every month, which isn't really enough. But we survive. I pretty much live off the money that you all send me so don't be shy....haha. so yeah we have a lady wash our clothes and stuff so we don't have to do that, but one thing that sucks is that right now there isn't any water in Triunfo, so we have to haul it in from the well outside. haha that sucks but I can't do anything about it. Hopefully we get water again soon in the faucet. Or better I get a change haha just kidding.

So yeah tell Deon and Chris I get there messages and I'm very thankful for them, tell them I try to answer there questions through this e-mail, but tell them I love them and am very thankful for that. And tell Grandma and Grandpa thanks too. I am so thankful for them.
So yeah, today I bought you all something, well 20 of you. Immediate family and Topher, haha but you'll get them in two years, hopefully you will like it. I can just see myself in the house passing out these things to you all. haha it's gonna be soo freakin cool.
So Jace e-mailed me and told me he wants a bunch of ties, there are ties here for around 5 dollars each, it's better than 30 dollars each. So talk to Trudy about that and find out how many they want, cause I love shopping for ties. I have like 50 right now or more.

So how is Cole doing, has he got it all figured out yet, haha weird he's gonna be here in a month or so, and he's gonna go through the same experiences I had, and the same change. haha sweet.
Well I dunno what else to tell you, thanks for all ~I got another package today, everyone is so jealous of me here. haha love you all and stay outa trouble. I don't wanna get any bad emails, so be extra safe for 19 more months. eh
Love you all and bye
Elder Beckstead

1 comment: