Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Lose yourself in the Work"

Hey There Family:
Whats going on today? Today has been a really really great day. First of all we left from here and went to Choluteca and had an amazing p-day and played basketball all day long. I realized that I am kind of getting out of shape. Haha!I am going to need to start running here soon. It was a BLAST!. So it's good to hear about things getting better there in the states and at home. You better have everything in tip top shape for the day I get there. . haha! This week has been a crazy one. Elder Martino came and talked to our mission and then had a special ZL conference with all of us ZL's. It was pretty intense. And by the way I shared my last testimony in the mission. Crazy huh? It is something we do every zone conference and this was my last zone conference so I gave my last testimony. CRAZY HUH! I spoke of the mission and the decision I made to come and about how hard it was to make the choice. I did something kind of bad. I mentioned a song that I used to love before my mission sung by Eminem. A song called "Lose Yourself". That is the advise I gave to all the new missionaries. They need to lose themselves in the work and work their hardest in this work. Thats totally true.
Well it is good to hear from Jaxon too. It sounds like he is tearing it up in basketball and that he gets a lot of steals. Thats pretty darn impressive and that Hawk hit 3 threes in the tan poco tiempo. Tell them to keep up the good work. Well my time is up and I have to get going.

Love you all
peace out
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment