Monday, June 21, 2010

Still in the South- Alonzo is awesome!!!

volveremos voveremos volveremos volveremos volveremos a celebrar juntos.
esa cancion si..me llega. (we think this say's when I return-we will celebrate not quite sure??)

So whats up there in the north, where the people have blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair?
Here in brown eye black hair town all is well, The peoples hearts really are startin to soften up and the mundial is really humbling the people.
but yeah me va todo cheque and im so thankful for a family like you all, I just want you all to know that, your amazing and I love each and everyone of you with all my heart.
So about the homecomings, really there is not a single elder here that I do not like. Go to the homecomings and enjoy them alot, I love elder Magoffin, I was only in one zone with him but everything was awesome and we had alot of fun. I was almost his DL as well but something happened and I wasn't at the end.
And yes, you are crazy!! jajajajaja
But yeah about changes, we did have changes but I didn't have any, Elder Juan is gone now. I'm still with elder Gardner, which is alright. We get along just fine. We have a few different interests and ideas.

I had an amazing experience this week, remember Alonzo that we baptised, well this Sunday in church he came up to me and asked me how to pay fast offerings. Turns out he was fasting and wanted to give the money to the church which is amazing because like less than half of the members here do that. Man this guy is awesome, by baptizing him, I can really say that I have changed the life completely of another human being, He is SOooooooooo happy now and everytime we see him he´s got his book of Mormon out and is reading it. He´s amazing really. I love this guy.
Thank you all soo much for the prayers, We really do feel them here in the mission field.
and thank you all soo much for the money, You have no idea how much that helps me here in the south, in the north I dont really spend anything, but here the food is really bad and you don't receive as much nutrition so I have to buy more food, it sucks but thats how it is, and if I dont buy food I lose weight and that's not a good thing.
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

SO its great to hear about the family and about my boys, and my new little girl who I will get to know within a year Woooooooo well 10 months more or less.
I bet she is just adorable. uhhhh I cant wait.

Well thats All I got for this week I hope you enjoy it and I will talk to you all next week. Love you
Elder Beckstead
P.S take care of my boys, that includes dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment